What is 5G Technology?
As we all know, every smart device needs to connect into a network to get access to the Internet. Since the beginning, we have used the number of different types of mobile networks, and the 4G was the latest one that we are using at the moment. 5G Network was the next generation of mobile network technology, and it has recently found by a well known Chinese company which is known as Huawei.
With the release of the 5G world has stepped into a whole new level of telecommunication and networking as well. According to the founders, 5G Network can control almost all the types of electronic devices apart from interconnecting people. 5G Network will give you access to multi-Gbps peak rates, ultra-low latency, and huge capacity as well.
The History of Mobile Networks
The history of mobile networking started with 1st Generation analog voice, and it was the first stage of all the telecommunication methods in the world. Here we have mentioned all other network technologies according to the day that they were released.
- 1G delivered analog voice.
- 2G introduced a digital voice (e.g., CDMA).
- 3G brought mobile data (e.g., CDMA2000).
- 4G LTE ushered in the era of mobile Internet.
Why Must You Use 5G Network?
- 5G is not just a newly released network. It is a fantastic platform that will help most industries to reach milestones in their carriers. Newly empowered performances, compatibility with a massive number of devices, efficiency, and low cost, will take the technology of the world into a whole new level.
- According to our studies, due to the fact that 5G’s new improvements will reach almost all the inches of the world by 2035 by helping the massive number of industries, and it will help to produce more than 12 trillion worth of goods and services as well.
- Speed of the 5G Network is also one of the most popular topics among most parties these days. We found that the speed of 5G connection can reach up to 1GB per second, and so far, it was identified as the fastest network technology as well.
What are the fundamental changes that we can find from 5G?
According to its developers, 5G has brought an expanded number of new technology innovations in both 5G NR air interface design and 5G NextGen core network as well. Here we have mentioned some new inventions related to the 5G NR air interface.
- Scalable OFDM numerology with 2n scaling of subcarrier spacing
- Flexible, dynamic, self-contained TDD subframe design
- Advanced, compliant LDPC channel coding
- Advanced massive MIMO antenna technologies
- Advanced spectrum sharing techniques
Top 5 Differences Between 4G & 5G
- 5G is a unified platform that is more capable than 4G
- 5G uses spectrum better than 4G
- 5G is faster than 4G
- 5G has more capacity than 4G
Can we use 5G networks on Wi-Fi Connections?
No. Wi-Fi and mobile technology are entirely different from two platforms, and there is no way you are going to have 5G Network on your Wi-Fi connection, and here we explained to you why.
As 5G is the latest mobile technology generation defined bg 3GPP, the default body that also overlooked the development of 3G UMTS and 4G LTE standards. But the Wi-Fi is defined by IEEE, and it was certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance, and it is not the 3GPP.